Little Lolls Boutique LTD is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Little Lolls Boutique LTD may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy was last updated 03/03/23.
What we collect
We may collect the following information if you fill in a contact form:
Contact information including Email Address and Phone Number
Demographic information such as postcode, preferences
We also collect statistics about visits to the website (e.g. number of pages visited on the site). This data is of a non-personal nature and is used to better understand the effectiveness of the site only.
What we do with any personal information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
● contacting you in response to a request by yourselves
● we may use the information to inform you of services relevant to your initial and subsequent requests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in
place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
What is cookie?
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive.
Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our
website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of this website and most others.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so. We will not use
your information for email marketing by ourselves either.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Little Lolls Boutique, Unit 13-19, Springfield basin, Wharf Road, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 6YQ, England.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Website Usage Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Little Lolls boutique’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the site (Little Lolls Boutique LTD) whose registered office is Unit 13-19, Springfield Basin, Wharf Road, Chelmsford, Essex, United Kingdom, CM2 6YQ
Our company registration number is 08583603 registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
● The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
● Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
● Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
● This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
● All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
● Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
● From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
● Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland,
Scotland and Wales
We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time, so we advise you read through them carefully. If you purchase goods from our store, our Terms and Conditions of Sale will apply to your purchase. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, you should not purchase an item.
TERMS OF SALE
By placing an order, you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering products from Little Lolls Boutique.
A contract between us will be formed when deposit, partial or full payment has been made to the company. The contract is completed when the dress is removed from the store on final collection.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Little Lolls Boutique shall not be liable for any loss, damage or alterations once the payment has been made. Any alterations on the dress that will be made there after will be through the contract of the seamstress whether on or off the shop premises and will not be attached to Little Lolls Boutique.
Once the dress has been purchased in store via deposit or full payment – the item will not be refunded in any circumstance due to the nature of the item. Including the unlikely event that you change your mind, or no longer require your purchase, unfortunately this is through no fault of our own and refunds or exchanges cannot be made.
Once your deposit is placed and your dress is ordered - you are liable to pay for the dress in all circumstances except when the dress order is cancelled by Little Lolls themselves.
NO SET OFF
The Buyer may not withhold payment of any invoice or other amount due to the Seller by reason of any right of set-off or counterclaim which the Buyer may have or allege to have for any reason whatsoever.
The Seller shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, strikes, lock outs, accidents, war, fire, breakdown of plant or machinery or shortage or unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply, and the Seller shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of its obligations. If the delay persists for such time as the Seller considers unreasonable, it may without liability on its part, terminate the contract or any part of it.
If the ‘buyer’ is not present at time of deposit taking, such as in the event of a payment via phone, the content of this Terms and Conditions still stands to purchase. The ‘Seller’ may sign on behalf of client to initiate the start of their contractual agreement.
If you have any queries relating to our terms and conditions, please contact the Customer Service team before placing an order.
In these terms and conditions:
‘Seller' means Little Lolls Boutique being the company selling Goods or performing Services under the Contract.
‘Buyer’ - means the company, partnership or person placing an order for Goods. In these terms and conditions, a person includes a natural person, corporate or unincorporated body (whether or not a separate legal entity).
'Price' means the agreed price stated on tag of item and price of paperwork held in-store 'Terms and Conditions' means these Terms and Conditions of Sale for Goods and Services, together with any modifications or additional provisions stated.